20 Nov 2013

Selling / moving ....?


I’m at a crossroads. After 7 years, I’m putting my place on the market, and perhaps moving back to Australia. Or perhaps staying here and downsizing. A little undecided on my next move, but it needs to be a new project and/or a change of place. And to that end, the first thing is to sell up here. If I did go back to Australia, and could take my little barn renovation with me, I would! Or perhaps it’ll be another renovation project here in Bize…. But now that I've made the decision, it kind of feels right. Let’s see …

Nic is also selling up and moving back to Canada. Above are the links to our respective homes in beautiful Bize:


No comments:

Moving sideways

Future posts on Bize-Bytes can now be found on Facebook. Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bize-Bytes/895137113876897